12.01.2009

life envy

Oh my, where to begin, this is so much more than a girl crush. Artist Bobbie Burgers has what I concede to be the perfect life. I saw her featured in Canadian House and Home a couple of years back and have carried those torn-out pages with me. Here is this young, beautiful artist living in a colorful modern house in Vancouver with gorgeous blond children and a furniture designer husband. I've often thought of her as a role model for where I'd like to be. Painting at home, hanging out with the kids in the garden. Maybe her idealic family even won me over to the idea of children...


Just this week I stumble upon an article about her Okanagon summer home and new love of farming on the properties orchards, gardens and vineyard. Her perfect existence just became more perfect. *sigh*


{images via bobbie burgers and house and home }



No comments:

Post a Comment