11.23.2009

happy monday




Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a great weekend. I spent most of mine catching up with friends over tea, playing house and having bike adventures (no that's not me). I'm actually quite pleased with myself for going out of my bike comfort zone. I am biking for the first time since I was a kid in the country, so I've been keeping to my usual safe, quiet routes. I was also in the most incredibly happy mood last night (almost scary happy), my heart rate rarely breaches 90, so perhaps from the exercise endorphins? 


I also noticed that I was frequently approached by guys when with my bike or even just carrying my helmet. Are guys really into chicks with bikes, does it make me more approachable or does it just give them a reason to strike up a conversation?


{photo via a cup of jo }

No comments:

Post a Comment